Albufera Natural Park
Nature one step away from the city
Surely when you hear Valencia, this beautiful natural area, the Albufera, comes to mind, an idyllic place where there is much to learn: its flora, fauna, architecture, gastronomy… characterize the city in a unique way.
It is a landscape that you will not find anywhere else.
Come find out!
We take you:
For the excursion to the Albufera Natural Park we will pick you up at the hotel or meeting point that you choose* from the list in Valencia and we will head to the Albufera park, located just ten kilometers from the capital.
– Avenida de las Cortes Valencianas, at the Sercotel Sorolla Palace hotel (in front of the Meliá Hotel)
– Hotel NH Valencia Center
– Serranos Towers
– In front of the City of Justice (point close to the City of Arts and Sciences), Avenida del Profesor López Piñero, 14
Indicate the preferred pick-up point in the notes when making the reservation.
A dream tour…
– We will start the route in the dunes of ‘el Saler’, to admire its virgin dunes and marvel at the native flora, as well as the views of its beach and the Mediterranean Sea.
– We will continue the excursion by vehicle to continue admiring this beautiful landscape until we reach the jewel of the park… The lake!Did you know that it is the largest lake in Spain?
We will enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of it from the pier of the Puchol gola, while our guide explains the peculiarities of this Mediterranean ecosystem and its geographical and social importance throughout history.
– Our next stop will be Palmar.
This island of the Albufera condenses the fishing essence that has characterized this area of Valencia throughout history.
We can still see some barracks of the eighteenth century.
We will pass through its two main streets and enjoy a boat ride to admire the charms of the area from a new point of view. In addition, we will see several old barracks (outside), the typical valencian house that represents one of the symbols of the region for its traditional architecture.
– After the boat ride we will return to Valencia, or you can stay in the area to enjoy a delicious paella (not included, you can request more information in info-valenciaandgo.com).
SUNSET IN THE ALBUFERA
If you want to enjoy the sunset reflected on the water of the Albufera and take a postcard image in your retina, it will be necessary that when reserving you choose the afternoon schedule.
Depending on the sun, the schedule may vary minimally, so it is possible that the guide contacted you to advance or delay a bit the departure schedule initially set.
OPTION WITH PAELLA
Possibility of including paella menu: We offer the possibility of including a complete menu to eat a delicious paella to choose between Valenciana, a band (fish and shellfish) or vegetables.
It includes the Transfer after eating the paella and the menu.
Ask price at email@example.com full menu, freshly made paella 1 drink. (minimum 2 pax per paella)
Leave in comments when making the reservation or send a message using the form.
The food option is only possible when the tour is done in the morning.
Two schedules, morning or afternoon; In the afternoon we will finish the day watching sunset from the lake, contemplating a beautiful postcard.
According to the drop-down, every morning of the year at 09:30 and afternoon various schedules depending on the month. The time chosen may suffer changes, Valencia&Go we’ll contact you after to receive the booking to confirm you the time. They can be guided from the time based on the annual schedule that we leave next.
In the private mode you can enjoy, in addition to an exclusive guide, a boat for the walk on the lake just for your group.
Do you have any doubts? We solve them by WhatsApp or if you prefer
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
DO YOU WANT TO ENJOY THIS TOUR IN A PRIVATE AND ROMANTIC WAY?
If you want to fascinate your partner find out
There are no reviews yet.