Privacy and Security Policy.
Personal data definition
As a “personal data” we must understand any information concerning an identified or identifiable physical person. These include first name, last name, e-mail address and telephone number.
Treatments and purposes of the collected data
Any personal data you provide to us when visiting any of our web sites will be treated in accordance with the data protection rules and will only be collected, treated and used for lawful, legitimate and informed purposes. For this reason, we detail all the purposes for which you use personal data Valencia & Go, owner of the website and responsible for the treatment:
- Manage the contact forms to address your requests for information and answer the questions raised, as well as carry out any actions required to manage the sale and the product purchased, including warranty management.
- In the case of the registration form, arrange for the registration to be converted to a registered user in order to be able to carry out the corresponding actions.
- In both cases, send you information about products and services, including events or activities promoted by Valencia & Go. that may be of interest to you.
- Also, inform about any business, commercial or social aspects of the company and the activities that it organizes or participates in.
- Know the user’s preferences and interests to better understand and meet their needs.
However, all users are informed of the non-mandatory nature of the collection of certain personal data, except in the fields indicated otherwise. However, failure to complete such data may prevent the provision of those Services that depend on knowledge of such data, and we are therefore free from liability for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these Services.
Corresponde al usuario la obligación de facilitar los datos de manera veraz y mantenerlos actualizados. Consequently, Valencia & Go reserves the right to exclude from the services and to cancel the service to any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that are in law.
Legitimization for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the response to inquiries made through the website, which means the application, at the request of the interested party, of pre-contractual measures by the interested party.
Data retention period
The data will be kept the necessary time to answer the queries, attend the requested service and fulfill the indicated purposes.
Communication of your personal data to third parties
Your personal data will not be communicated to any third party. In the event that it was necessary to communicate your information to a third party, your consent would be requested.
Security of your personal data
Valencia & Go, has a special concern to guarantee the security of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented security, technical and organizational measures to prevent any loss or unauthorized use by third parties. For example, our web portals use Https data encryption protocols.
The mere fact of visiting this web portal or using the services of Valencia & Go does not imply that any personal data that identifies a User is automatically registered. However, we inform you that during the navigation of the Website “cookies” are used, small data files that are generated in the Internet user’s computer and that allow us to obtain the following analytical information:
- a) The date and time of access to the Web, allowing to know the hours of more affluence, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems in our peak hours.
- b) The number of daily visitors of each section, allowing to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, in order that users obtain a more satisfactory result and improve the design of the contents.
- c) The date and time of the last time the user visited the Website to perform analytical and statistical studies on the use of the web.
- d) Security elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas.
For more information visit our cookies policy
Rights of the users.
All users can exercise any of the rights granted by the data protection regulations, such as the right of access, treatment limitation, deletion, portability, etc. by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org from the same email account with which the registration had occurred. email@example.com from the same email account with which the registration had occurred.
Do not want to receive information from us or want to revoke your consent?
Any user can oppose the use of their information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys, as well as revoke their consent at any time (without retroactive effect). To do this, you must send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. When you receive advertising by email, you can also oppose from said email by clicking on the link included in it and following the instructions provided.