Lonja de la Seda, San Nicolás Church, Cathedral
Do you want to know inside the most famous places in Valencia?
This unique tour will show you the most emblematic places of the city such as the interior of the Lonja de la Seda, a masterpiece of the Gothic; the Church of San Nicolás, the Valencian Sistine Chapel; or the Cathedral, where the Holy Chalice is hidden
The guided tour will last approximately 3 hours and you will be able to contemplate, analyze and understand the history, art and architectural works that have marked the course of Valencia.
TimeTable: Tuesday to Saturday: at 10:00, the only schedule
Child price, from 8 to 13:17,5€
Children under 7 years old free, please add all attendees to the shopping cart.
Do you have any doubts? We solve them by whatsapp or if you prefer write us
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
- After meeting at the meeting point, in the Torres de Serranos, we will begin our tour through the streets of the center of Valencia, a wonderful city on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea that hides centuries and centuries of history. Thus, once we have all gathered under the Towers we will make first contact with the city and the Turia River as well as discover the ancient walls that Valencia had.
- After this, we will walk to the interior of the church of San Nicolás. Upon entering, you will not be able to stop looking up, as it has 2,000 square meters of beautiful Baroque frescoes, painted by Dionís Vidal. There is a reason why they call this temple the “Valencian Sistine Chapel”!
- We will continue the tour by going to the Lonja de la Seda, we will enter to see this spectacular building, a UNESCO heritage site. This building stands out for its Gothic style and houses an exceptional interior. Its structure of columns and its geometric roof will make you fall in love.
- Very close to the Lonja is the Central Market that of course we will reveal some tips to make the most of the experience that the place offers us.
- In the Plaza de la Reina, we will enter the Metropolitan Cathedral of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary. What secrets will we find inside? Did you know that they say that the Holy Grail is hidden there? Can it be true? We’ll find out!
- Afterwards, we will take you to the Roman ruins of the Almoina, very close to the cathedral, which brings together the most relevant archaeological remains of Valencia.
- Finally, in the Plaza de la Virgen, we will reveal the secrets of the Basilica of the Virgin Mary of the Forsaken, we will talk about the Court of the waters. The oldest court in the world! We will end up in the heart of the old city, in that same square.
There are no reviews yet.